FIRE SAFETY BELT
Made from 100% fire resistant Kevlar this safety belt can be worn by fire fighters who are in direct contact with heat. This belt includes a Kevlar lanyard and stainless steel karabiner permitting attachment to aerial ladders for both positioning and restraint, as well as for use by the wearer as an emergency self-rescue device.
- 1 x 316 Grade 45 mm Stainless Steel D Ring
- 50 mm fire-proofed %100 Kevlar Webbing
- 1 x 316 Grade 45 mm stainless steel buckle
- Stitched with Kevlar Yarn
- High visibility reflective band
- 1,2 meter long fire-proofed % 100 Kevlar Lanyard
- 1 x K-1 Karabiner
2 m lanyard avaiable with a variety of Karabiners
As a standard fire fighter belt to include extra tool holder rings without the lanyard.
Weight: 709 gr
Sizes: S/M, L/XL
ISO 9001:2008 (Classified for use in fire fighting)