FIRE RESCUE BELT
For use by fire fighters and rescue teams who are not in direct contact with heat. Includes a lanyard covered with fire resistant leather and a karabiner. Used by the wearer as a positioning and restraint device when attached to an aerial ladder or other secure point. Also used as a backup belt in rescue work when being hoisted up by other firefighters.
- Includes 1 x wide aluminum D-ring
- Made of 85 mm polyester webbing
- Leather reinforcement in the buckle pin section
- Includes 1 x 85 mm locking buckle
- Stitched with UV and dust resistant bonded high strength yarn
- Includes a 1.2 meter length of leather cover
- Includes1 x K-1 aluminum karabiner
Size: S/M, L/XL
Weight: Approx 985 gr.
Standard: EN 358, EN 354 classified under PPE